Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at 22squared, Inc
DEPARTMENT: Creative & Design
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
The Content Copywriter is a key member of a content creative team, helping craft engaging creative across digital and social platforms. You have a passion for concepting ideas big and small, and for bringing them to life in different digital platforms. You understand how to tailor your storytelling to the format and platform in which it will live and are driven to make award-winning content, whether it’s a simple tweet or a long-form narrative video. You are obsessed with pop culture and love tinkering. You know how to express an idea in different forms and media types, and have the ability to articulate your ideas clearly and simply. You’re a quick study, unfazed by tight turns and swift deadlines.
- Champion the Creative Vision and bring it to life as great content.
- Have an understanding of best-in-class creative content.
- Communicate effectively in visual, written and interactive formats.
- Display infectious curiosity, at all times.
- Obsessed with current trends and the latest advances in the technological space.
- Consistently tell engaging stories, no matter what the channel.
- Contribute to the new business activities of the agency.
- Strong presence with clients and within the advertising community.
- Adhere to 22squared policies regarding licensing of images, videos, music and fonts.
- Education from a Design or Graphics Arts school for BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, Arts, English, Creative Writing, Journalism for Mass Communication preferred.
- A versatile portfolio that includes work in social, digital and design.
- 2+ years of advertising agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of advertising fundamentals, including brand development, strategy, storytelling, design, new/emerging platforms and technologies.
- Successful experiences working with, and presenting to, clients.
- Understanding of client motivations that encourages them to buy great work.
- Mastery of craft and respect for creative excellence.
- Ability to coordinate with project management to allocate creative resources.
- Accountability and self-development.
- Mac OS experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages.