Adecco Engineering & Technical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Soliant - Concierge/Account Manager - Tucker, GA
at Adecco Engineering & Technical
- Healthcare Division - Soliant Health
Schools Staffing Account Management
BlazerWorks is the pacesetter in the schools managed service provider arena. We work with school districts nationally to streamline their staffing needs and enhance their onboarding and compliance processes. BlazerWorks is growing at a rapid pace and we are ready to strengthen our team with another Account Manager this summer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Excellent work ethic and dependability
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Can build rapport quickly with School Directors and Sub-vendors vendors
- Can prioritize and execute efficiently on several different responsibilities in a day
- Able to handle pressure and problem solve quickly
- Detailed, but able to be flexible with plan
- Will have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Outstanding training and mentor program
- Paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Great base salary with bonus structure
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records