Adecco Engineering & Technical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Soliant - Credentials Analyst - Tucker, GA
at Adecco Engineering & Technical
- Healthcare Division - Soliant Health
POSITION OBJECTIVES: This position requires an employee to be able to perform, lead, and assist in all functions necessary to supporting the administrative, quality, operational, and growth initiatives and standards of the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (those functions actually required to perform the position, the removal of which would fundamentally change the job)
- Enter assignments (client and candidate side)
- Pushing back offices through
- Changing all payroll errors
- Monitor Timesheets
- Monitoring ends and starts for accuracy and accountability
2. Credentialing Liaison
- Monitor Assignment starts and ends
- Keep Licensure records
- Double check work references, work history, and credit info
- Liaison with Sunbelt credentialing
3. Reporting Assistance
- Monitoring attendance
- Collecting PTO forms/accountability
- Turing in the best deals of the group (Hot List)
- Wiki Board Updates
4. Marketing Assistance (i.e.: snapshots)
- Pass out all leads from (Absolutely Healthcare, HD, Job Postings, Websites, SNF distribution list
- Monitoring and collecting various snapshots for various groups
- Distribution of Snapshot Leads (12 focuses)
5. Assist in Internal Staff Hiring
- Placing ads to monster, career builder, local postings
- Phone screen
- Scheduling Interviews
- Opening Requisitions
- Doing References
- New Hire Paper work and new employee set up
6. Management Support
- Expense Reports
- Trip Assistance (flights, hotels, rental cars)
- Conference Help (logistics and liaison with MPS)
- Meeting scheduler
7. Create a positive and collaborative working environment with all members of the team.
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. In addition, the above referenced functions and the specific role of each Account Executive will be defined by management. Percentage of time spent performing such functions may vary my market and individual.
- Familiar with PC-based systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Successful in supporting and assisting in a growth oriented business
- Sense of urgency and accountability.
- Reports to the Division Director
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records