Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Commissions Specialist (MULTIPLE POSITIONS)
ADP is hiring an Associate Commission Specialist In this position you will calculate the commission payments for sales associates by verifying starts and losses and ensures that the appropriate backup is obtained based on additional volume audits. Reviews commission reports with management and distributes them to the sales associates. Completes intercompany spreadsheets to credit/debit regions for commission payments. Creates and inputs personnel codes into a table so that sales and revenue can be tracked. Creates and reviews deficit reports and analyzes sales to ensure that they cover the deficit. Maintains the bank tables and audits and processes the Monthly Bank Revenue Sharing Report and facilitates payments to the banks and/or CPA firms.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- Calculates the commission payments based on roll call rules and policies and ensures the correct payment is being made to the sales associate.
- Reviews each sales representative's draw to ensure the proper amount is being applied against the current payment.
- Audits all commissions and adjustments for each region by sales representative.
- Verifies the backup is in order for associates with additional volume audits.
- Verifies all starts and losses and performs audits to ensure that the client is obtaining what was sold and that we are not over compensating or under compensating sales associates on their commissions.
- Reviews all setup billed to ensure the proper payment rate has been applied.
- Reviews the monthly commission reports with the Regional Controller/Billing Manager after audits have been completed.
- Distributes monthly commission reports to the region and sales representatives in a timely manner.
- Completes monthly intercompany spreadsheets to credit/debit regions for commission payments due Major Accounts, EBS and National Accounts.
- Creates and inputs personnel codes into a table so that sales and revenue can be tracked for each associate.
- Creates and reviews deficit reports and analyzes sales to ensure that they cover the deficit so that the appropriate commissions are paid to the sales associate.
- Maintains the bank tables and audits and processes the Monthly Bank Revenue Sharing Report and facilitates payments to the banks and/or CPA firms according to the contract requirements.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of the billing/credit systems functionality.
- Assists the billing/order processing group if needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Functional Responsibility Calculates less complex commission payments based on roll call rules and policies and ensures that the back up documentation supports the commission payments.
- Performs less complex clerical, administrative and analytical duties involving data entry and record and database maintenance.
- Maintains personnel code and bank tables.
- Decision Making/ Judgement Immediate supervision.
- Limited discretion.
- Work is delegated and checked regularly.
- Accountability Errors impact ADP revenue, sales compensation and corporate reporting.
- High school diploma required or equivalent in education and experience.
- 1 -- 2 years experience in a billing, commission and/or sales administration environment with basic knowledge of the commission function.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!