Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OTI (Order to Invoice) Issue Resolution Specialist
ADP is hiring a OTI Issue Resolution Specialist. The OTI Issue Resolution Specialist performs Tier II support level to Sales, Implementation and Shared Svc Teams for resolution of inquiries and escalations. This person serves as a single point of contact and provide full research and resolution of escalated issues from multiple sources including both internal and external clients while thoroughly documenting all cases in Sales Force. Timely acceptance and effective resolution of cases submitted to the OTI group via Sales Force is required. Research and resolution of Order Entry, Billing and Roll Call inquiries to ensure errors are identified, categorized, and recorded to facilitate valuable measures and metrics for analysis. Ensure appropriate follow through and follow up communication is complete to close cases to the satisfaction of the case initiator.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Assist with core Order Entry, Roll Call and Billing activity based on production peaks.
- Conform to ADP's standard operating procedures and processes to meet production and client requirements and SLAs
- Perform exception processing support for the Shared Svc teams
- Assist with transfer of knowledge or dissemination of policy and procedure changes to assist the OTI Specialist with gaining proficiency
- Assist with product migrations and other Order Entry and Billing special projects
- Develop and maintain research and resolution knowledge via the continued knowledge gain using TMS curriculum as well as seeking out subject matter expertise
- Demonstrate accountability, compliance, and adherence to quality standards, ADP policies, SAS70 and confidentiality
- Identify and resolve systemic or broad client impacting issues related to Billing, Order Entry, and Roll Call
- Conduct research, and work closely with the production teams to help create Root Cause
- Analysis (RCA Documentation) that can be presented directly to our internal clients, and monitor success of resolution.
- Perform data analysis to identify systemic issues. Identify vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain stats and record issues to help develop a trend analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Shared Services
- Develop and drive implementation of systemic issues prevention plans. Track and report success of all prevention plans
- Build relationships of trust, respect, and partnership by providing World Class Service to our external clients and our internal production and support teams.
- Work directly with OTI team leadership and external clients to resolve areas of dissatisfaction and prevent further occurrences
- Maintain any documentation for monthly SOX Audits for Key Controls required by Management
- Perform trouble shooting, intermediate analysis and research related to post production issues.
- Work closely with all Shared Service teams to research and resolve issues and provide production exception reports (RCA).
- Act as point of contact and provide full research and resolution of escalated issues directly to the internal and external clients.
- Identify areas of client dissatisfaction and ensure sure Manager awareness of at risk instances
- Identifies root cause of systemic or broad processing issues and develops corrective actions.
- Develop RCA's and drive corrective action plans to prevent recurrence
- Provide training and mentoring of less tenured associates
- Capture, Share and maintain research knowledge to expedite the resolution process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1--2 Years of Directly Related Experience
- 1-2 years OTI experience or the equivalent in the areas of: Problem Solving, Order Entry, Billing, Issue resolution, Roll Callor other relevant work experience.