Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Support Specialist II
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Payroll Support Specialist II. Provides assistance in resolving client issues by being the technical authority, takes ownership of issues as necessary, provides TotalService to Resource associates and clients, "breaks the chain" when situations are not being handled appropriately, assists in making the Implementation and Payroll Service Teams as self-sufficient as possible, instills IS/PSR confidence, encourages IS/PSR resource utilization, and drives IS/PSR development.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- Provide support and technical assistance to ADP Resource associates via phone, CRM, email or in person, regarding the resolution of product and client problems. Assist and train Resource associates to investigate, analyze and resolve problems. Utilize extensive product/process experience to identify issues, troubleshoot client problems and assist with resolution.
- Investigate, analyze and resolve problems on a timely basis. Respond to complex client issues and escalations to ensure that the support rendered meets or exceeds clients needs and provides client satisfaction. Resolve SWAT cases.
- Coordinate communication with other ADP Business Units to expedite responses to critical client situations. Escalate cases to Corporate Payroll Support, as appropriate.
- Mentor all associates. Provide instruction and guidance on product and features, regional process and procedures, and soft skill development. Identify training needs. Assist in the development of and may deliver training or booster classes to associates.
- Provide complex technical expertise and guidance to members of Payroll Support Team, as required.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regional operation systems and procedures by participating in regional project teams and product committees. Serve as liaison with Regional Business Analysts, Division Staff, Corporate Support, and/or third parties. Monitor and report on the status of assigned projects including identifying actual or potential issues which may impact final results or delay deliverables. Analyze the affect of new or revised procedures and products on regional operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Payroll Service Representative