Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Body Shop Estimator Nalley Luxury Collision
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Collision, Body Technician
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Body Shop Estimator at Nalley Luxury Collision, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
A Body Shop Estimator is responsible for appraising customer’s vehicle damage to determine the cost of repair for insurance claims or customer paid repairs. It is also the responsibility of the Estimator to maintain business flow while working with insurance adjusters and customers to assure a quality job while upholding customer satisfaction standards.
- Ascertain automotive body damage by conducting inspections and examinations to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical or interior damage
- Develop/prepare estimate cost by costing parts, supplies, labor and calculating customer's payment, including deductibles to repair or replace each damaged item
- Obtain insurance estimates by contacting insurance companies, reviewing damage estimates with insurance adjuster, resolving repair and replacement requirements
- Prepare WO (work order) by describing repair and replacement services required, obtain approval signatures, enter WO (work order) into work management system
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimate and expected return of vehicle
- Maintain high-quality repairs and minimize comebacks
- Conduct spot checks of each completed job for thoroughness and quality
- Maintain body shop records by recording repair and replacement actions
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhance body shop reputation by providing excellent customer service
- Previous automotive experience preferred
- Prior automotive estimating experience preferred
- Automotive certifications, and or, a bachelors or associates degree a plus
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.