Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parts Inventory Specialist Nalley Hyundai
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Parts, Warehousing Shipping, Receiving
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Parts Inventory Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures accurate and timely receipt of freight; accurately places incoming stock in the proper locations; file packing slips in numerical order.
- Manages order pulling for employees and Clients.
- Takes a leading role in bin organization and parts stocking.
- Immediately informs management of any stock outages or discrepancies.
- Assists with regular parts department inventories and selection of parts for returns.
- Initiates all paperwork relating to damages/shortages and vendor returns.
- Participates in perpetual counts.
- Maintains department security.
- Manages all shipping processes, including shipping of warranty parts back to factory.
- Maintains shipping supplies inventory; notifies Parts Manager of needed items.
- Maintains separate warranty storage area organized by Repair Order (RO) sequence.
- Informs manager of any irregularities in parts available for return to factory.
- Ensures proper disposal of parts within factory, Company, and environmental guidelines.
- Coordinates activities of contract delivery drivers.
- Assists with scheduling of deliveries including routing and special requests.
- Takes initiative to get job done through innovative thinking.
- Promptly notifies salesman or management of Client issues, returns, or problems with drivers, and deliveries, as necessary.
- At least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Current Georgia Driver License with clean Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.
- Lift/Carry: Occasionally and intermittently, can be upto 3 hours per day, up to 50 lbs.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Our ideal candidate will be experienced, highly organized, computer savvy, self-motivated, and have a clean driving record.
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.