Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior .Net/Angular Developer 53404
at Avacend, Inc.
Accountable for the design, development, and unit testing of .NET applications, Angular and APIs technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for application development with design, development, and integration of components within the .NET framework
- Perform object-oriented design, code formulation & unit testing of business and portal applications
- Responsible for development of ASP.NET/Angular Web Applications using Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- At least 1+ years of experience in Angular 2+ Development
- At least 7+ years of experience developing applications in .NET business and technical environments
- Experience in UI development including bootstrap, CSS Styles
- Experience in writing SQL Queries and Procedures using SQL Server relational database
- Experience with Source Control Management tools such as; Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT
- Experience in workflow systems and portals, including those based on Microsoft technologies and competitive platforms
- Ability to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
- Shall be Responsible for the maintenance of existing applications
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related area of study
- Knowledge in developing .Net Core 2+ applications.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and/or technologies
- Knowledge in developing BI Dashboard, SSR Reports
- MCP certification in C# and .NET framework