Bibb County School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bibb County School District
The Bibb County School District is now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year.
Performs clerical functions such as data entry, typing, filing, maintaining records, compiling information and reports in a public school library/media center. Operates a variety of office equipment including: personal computer, fax machine, typewriter, copy machine, calculator, telephone, etc.
Principal; Media Specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Completion of a recognized secretarial training program or related coursework is desired.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in clerical work required. Typing skill highly desired.
- Experience working with personal computers and various types of computer software (word processing, and/or spreadsheet programs such as MicroSoft Word, Access, Excel, etc.) is desired.
- Good communication and public relations skills required; experience working with children is desired.
- 190 day work year; 7.5 hours per day.
- Salary Range: $20,862.00 - $23,526.75 annually (placement on salary schedule based on related years of experience). Up to ten years allowed. The stated salary range reflects the opportunity for pay over the course of the employee's tenure. For external candidates, the top pay is not a potential starting salary.
- Excellent benefits package: includes health insurance; dental and life insurance; employee assistance program; personal, annual, and sick leave, paid holidays, membership in Teachers' Retirement System.
To apply for this position, please complete an online classified application, educational documentation (diploma/transcripts); and three Classified Professional Reference Forms must be submitted, preferably by attachment to your online application.
An eligibility list will be created and will include only the candidates who meet the established qualifications. Chosen candidates will be contacted for interviews.
BIBB COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Contact Information
Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:00 AM
(Eastern Standard Time)