Bibb County School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Teacher - Interrelated - Elementary School
at Bibb County School District
The Bibb County School District is now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year.
Candidates must be certified in, or eligible for certification in SP ED General Curriculum (P-12) Consultative. It is also preferred candidates have SP ED Academic Content certification.
1. 190 day work year.
2. Salary based on certification and experience; placement on the Georgia Annual Salary Schedule and position supplement(s).
3. Excellent benefits package (including health insurance; dental and life insurance; employee assistance program); personal and sick leave; membership in Teachers' Retirement System.
1. Complete an online application.
2. Submit professional certificates, transcripts, and three (3) professional evaluations and/or reference letters respective to this position.
3. Submit a resume and cover letter.
Screening/consideration for employment will begin after closing date. An eligibility list will be created and will include only the candidates who meet the established qualifications. Chosen candidates will be contacted for interviews.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 12:00 AM
(Eastern Standard Time)