Bluestem Brands, Inc US
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lift Operator Lead - 3rd Shift
at Bluestem Brands, Inc US
Bluestem Brands, Inc., a Top 100 Internet Retailer, is the parent company to 13 retail brands. We make it our mission to improve our customers’ lives by providing the merchandise and services they need with the flexibility of paying over time. Our smart, passionate, empowered employees drive our success, and we like rewarding people at the top of their game. Our leadership is responsive and supportive – we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
A day in the life at Bluestem also includes casual dress and a sweet employee discount. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
We are seeking a Lift Operator Lead for Bluestem Brands, to be located at our Haband Distribution Center in Eatonton, GA.
What you'll do:
- Direct work to lift operators daily.
- Train new associates and conduct lift class.
- Utilize stand up lift.
- Record and monitor daily production. Email reports to management.
- Pull cartons for replenishment.
- Up-stock pallets of cartons using hand held scanners and order picker.
- Perform aisle maintenance and monitor department aisle maintenance assignments.
- Locate lost cartons from replenishment and email lost carton report.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
What you'll need:
- Must be able to train others on lift operation
- Must be able to operate hand held scanners
- Ability to take direction
- Possess a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Ability to cross-train in other work areas
- Must be able to operate all lift equipment.
- Must be able to use Word, Excel, and Email.
- Must have intermediate math and reading skills.
- Ability to work Saturdays and overtime as needed.
- Ability to follow safety rules and procedures.