Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Customer Experience
# of Openings:
Join our dynamic Client Solutions Team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands at the Alpharetta, GA office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business — we work hard and we play hard. And we’ll expect you to do both.
The Client Solutions Account Director is responsible for overseeing and managing a growing portfolio of client accounts focusing on revenues and strategic value generated by Bridgevine’s suite of Products and Solutions. The successful candidate will apply a combination of skills that incorporate client relationship management, performance analysis, operational effectiveness and cross functional leadership working across both business and technology stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for overseeing account managers and client relationships
- Plan budgets and perform on-going reviews of monthly P&L
- Identify revenue growth and strategic value solutions across provider catalogs, call center operations, and marketing initiatives
- Analyze data to identify macro level performance trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies and solutions that maximize growth opportunities
- Cultivate deeper, higher level relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Provide an escalation point for internal and external stakeholder priorities
- Effectively communicate strategic partner goals and represent their interests to internal cross-functional teams
- Lead client meetings to present and discuss operational performance, growth opportunities and quarterly business reviews
- Provide feedback and direction to account team to meet or exceed budget expectations
- Provide guidance and leadership to account managers for nurturing and growing strategic client relationships
- Ensure every touch point for the end consumer is a moment of excellence
- Coordinate Customer Experience performance between Bridgevine and it's partners
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10+ Years of proven experience as an account director, consultant or similar position
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Expected to travel as business requires (up to 25%)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated success in strategic / key account relationship management
- Very comfortable presenting in-front of clients
- Experience working with cross-functional delivery and operations teams
- Consumer acquisition technology understanding
- Experience collaborating with C-Level decision makers
- Previously trained in consultative / value-based selling
- Experience developing relationships with senior management by speaking in terms of business value
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate business ideas, proposals, and performance analysis findings/results by utilizing MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, and other business writing and presentation tools
- Experience in the telecommunications industry including cable/satellite TV providers, Broadband, and Wireless carriers
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of Alpharetta, GA. No relocation assistance provided.