Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BrightWave, the leading email & eCRM agency, is on the hunt for a Designer/Developer with a keen eye for detail who works quickly and efficiently in a production role. This is an opportunity to work on BrightWave’s Rapid Project Delivery team, a team designed to enable individuals with hybrid skill sets for quick-turn client work requests and internal BrightWave projects.
The person who joins our team will ideally have email experience, is resourceful and enjoys working at an extremely fast pace.
- Solid understanding of email design guidelines and coding principles
- Participate in asset creation and production, following agency file management and naming conventions
- Make design edits to Photoshop and Sketch files from internal or client feedback
- Update email code in various Email Service Platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to apply client brand guidelines to emails
- Understand standards of most modern email clients (including Gmail, Apple Mail, and Outlook)
- Manage and prioritize work effectively
- Work closely with Director to develop and achieve quarterly personal and team goals
- 2-5 years digital design experience
- 2-5 years front-end development experience; responsive experience preferred
- Advanced Adobe Suite skills; experience with Sketch a plus
- Keen attention to detail and version control experience
- Working knowledge of current web technologies and usability best practices
- Strong verbal communication skills, sense of humor, and excellent interpersonal abilities
- Effective handling of multiple assignments in a fast-moving environment
- Mac OS experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline preferred
- Agency experience a plus
BrightWave recently ranked #10 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Best Places to Work" 2018! We are a fast moving, high growth email focused agency (Inc 5000 list five years in a row) that is all about delivering remarkable results to our clients (which include some of the best brands in the world). This is a key role with great responsibility and opportunity for growth.
If you'd like to be part of an award-winning, collaborative and downright fantastic team, then we look forward to hearing from you!