Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Research Associate, Quality Control
at Cambrex Corporation
Cambrex High Point (www.cambrex.com), located in High Point, NC, 27265, is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our Quality Control Laboratory team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Research Associate (this position will be second shift)
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of achievement in analytical testing in a GMP-compliant Quality Control pharmaceutical laboratory setting. Excellent documentation and organizational skills are essential. This candidate will hold BS degree in analytical chemistry or related discipline and have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant background. MS degree may be considered with 2+ years relevant experience.
Key competencies for this position include:
1) Strong GMP compliance skills
2) Strong comprehension and facility in quantitative/qualitative analytical chemistry
3) Familiarity with Agilent ChemStation (HPLC, GC)
4) Familiarity with compendial testing and OOS investigations
Key duties for this position include:
Perform chemical analyses using various instrumental and non-instrumental methods;
- Prepare samples for analysis and record data from analyses or experiments in a computer, log book, or laboratory notebook;
- Organize workflow and tasks to maximize laboratory efficiency (e.g., prioritize sample analysis, manage tasks, preventative maintenance);
- Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation (e.g., troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance, calibrating and repairing);
- Ensure compliance with company policies and SOPs as well as FDA and other applicable guidelines.
Other Experience/Skills: In-depth work experience in an analytical contract laboratory environment is a strong positive. Familiarity with USP/compendial testing is also a positive. Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work in a diverse team environment are essential. Proficiency with Microsoft software (Word / EXCEL / PowerPoint) is expected.
At Cambrex High Point, we recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, casual dress, paid company holidays, free parking, and paid vacations.
Please send all resumes to:
Cambrex High Point
Attention: Human Resources
4180 Mendenhall Oaks Pkwy
High Point, NC27265
*Cambrex High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cambrex High Point is committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.