Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Engineer, Customer Technology Solutions (Chick-fil-A Android Mobile Developer)
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Position Type
- Experienced Professionals
- Requisition ID
Make your mark and build the future of the Chick-fil-A One Android experience!
In the Chick-fil-A One Android Developer role, you will be responsible for design, development, and technical understanding of key Chick-fil-A customer systems and integrations. This role will be extremely team-oriented working with development partners, as well as other Customer Technology Solutions team members. Your work will directly support Chick-fil-A’s long-term digital customer strategy.
- Understand the digital landscape and anticipate opportunities that may align with the Chick-fil-A customer digital strategy.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of customer digital solutions using native, cloud-based, microservices design patterns.
- Partner with Digital Experience and Customer Technology ensure technologies support current and future Android strategies.
- Understand specific business processes and requirements and translate them to software functional requirements.
- Work closely with and maintain key Vendor relationships.
- Manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities through effective project management.
- 3 years of experience in the Android Java SDK
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Experience with mobile app code signing and deployment process to public app stores
- Experience consuming REST/JSON services in mobile applications
- Comfortable working in a team-based development environment
- Experience communicating steps taken when learning about new mobile application problem topics
- Experience implementing complex technical features or solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- 1+ years of experience building apps and/or features in Kotlin
- Experience working on large scale mobile projects leveraging rigit and complex architectural patters such as: MVVM, Viper, etc.
- Experience in latest mobile app platform development technologies
- Familiarity with version control systems and code merging/branching; specific experience with git desirable
- Familiarity using test-driven development frameworks or automated testing tools for mobile development
- Experience working with an agile development methodology featuring sprints, points estimation, and daily standups
- Experience working with NoSQL-type, key/value data stores