Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JOB TITLE: Engineer I
Work with team to develop design automation tools to generate 3D assemblies and production drawings based on product options selected. These design tools will be used by others to significantly improve the accuracy and efficiency of developing job specific drawings.
- Recognize needs for and perform simple computer design customization. Develop and maintain drawing automation tools built with Autodesk Inventor. Write VBA and illogic code to automate the creation of 3D models and 2D drawings. Design and maintain databases with product standards. Model standard parts in 3D.
- Understand Cleaver Brooks products, and assist other departments, customers and representatives, as required.
- Position requires the constant and consistent exercise of intellect, judgment and ability commensurate with technical positions in similar industries or situations.
- Make mathematics computations using standard formulas/calculates dimensions, allowances and technical specifications.
- Support manufacturing and other departments on various questions and issues regarding specific orders.
Education Required: Engineering degree required.
Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in engineering or related field.
AutoCAD Inventor, Solidworks or Creo
Programming/Coding knowledge or experience a plus