Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Operations Analyst
at CoStar Group
CoStar is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Analyst to join the Apartments.com team in Atlanta, GA. This individual must be familiar with programmatic and social media buying, show a willingness to learn aspects of paid search, and assist the in-house digital marketing team with operational and strategic aspects of campaign deployment and management.
- Support the execution and trafficking of digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and lead generation across B2B and B2C spaces to support Apartments.com
- Leverage analytics to make recommendations to guide digital strategy and creative concepting
- Create and maintain tags for audience creation and assist as needed in infrastructure development for audiences funneled through a DMP
- Monitor online campaign metrics and utilize optimization levers (creative, targeting, bidding) to improve performance and campaign specific KPIs
- Create and pull insightful reports using Excel (and Tableau, desired) to share with brand managers and stakeholders
- Manage campaign assets including but not limited to creative and campaign naming conventions, creative files, and URL suffixes
- Maintain and troubleshoot ad tracking mechanisms (tracking ad pixels, conversion tags, etc.)
- Work with the paid search team to run A/B split testing, ad copy development & analysis, and audience testing & integration.
- 1+ year(s) building campaigns in ad servers and DSPs for trafficking and media buying purposes, inclusive of social platforms
- Demonstrated strong analytical capabilities and familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects at one time whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of RTB and programmatic mechanisms, Google Tag Manager
- Experience with the following platforms/tools: Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform stack, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Dynamic creative optimization and feed management experience
- Experience working cross functionally with creative and development teams
- Marketing project management experience
- Tableau and SQL experience
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
For 25 years we’ve made it a priority to help our employees achieve their best. We know our success is reflected in the success of the people that make CoStar an industry leader. We are constantly reinventing the way commercial real estate professionals access and use data and we want you to play a part in our continued innovation and growth.