Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Teacher
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1790708
- Bachelors Degree
- Drivers License, Special Education Training
Delta T Group is looking for Special Education teachers for an opportunity with our client located Atlanta, GA.
Educate children who are diagnosed with a number of academic and/or behavior disabilities. File and update legally required federal paperwork (IEP) which outlines the necessary support, accommodations and goals for individual students. Conduct meetings with parents and staff regarding educational plans and making necessary adjustments throughout the year.
- Attend work in a regular, reliable and punctual manner.
- Teach students scheduled lesson. Ensure students are understanding information being taught using IEP reporting
- Prepare daily lesson plans.
- Inform teachers of necessary student accommodations.
- Gather and evaluate IEP data.
- Manage paperwork for each student. Create, update, and review IEP information and other associated paperwork.
- Attend meetings with parents and other staff; attend in-service training.
- Other assigned duties
What’s In IT For You?
- By working as a contractor with us, you get to pick which assignments are best for your schedule. We offer flexible per-diem schedules. You provide us with what your availability is, and we will match you with work.
Teacher Special Education
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group, Inc. - PAR
Contract Submit PAR
Phone: 800-251-9501 -- Fax: 610-527-0830
950 Haverford RoadSuite 200Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!