Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Domino's Pizza
The Production Assistant Team Leader assists the Team Leader and performs all tasks involved in the production of Progressive Food Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary of Domino’s Pizza LLC products in accordance with company/industry standards and procedures. This includes vegetable processing, packaging, product quality, equipment sanitation, and inventory control. Be an active participant in the training and coaching new/tenure team members in job duties and responsibilities.
- Supervise the team in the absence of the Team Leader
- Responsible for set up of processing area prior to processing vegetables
- Responsible for daily adherence to operational, safety, and sanitation standards
- Participate in training production team members in all tasks necessary to meet production goals and established standards
- Monitor and ensure quality of product
- Randomly check productivity targets are being met and adjust as necessary.
- Randomly check quality of end product cut, weights, and packaging throughout the shift
- Ensure proper inventory management for produce and freight re-distribution.
- Assist Team Leader to ensure orders are processed and shipped correctly
- Check and ensure proper inventory rotation of product
- Ensure products are received timely and within standards
- Assist Team Leader in oversee sanitation program
- Conduct weekly sanitation audit
- Monitor gauges and settings to ensure water pressure, water temperature and detergent levels consistently meet company standards determined to thoroughly clean and sanitize production equipment
- Assist Team Leader in compiling daily key indicators
- Assist Team Leader in preparing daily production statistical reports including pounds per labor hour, over time, boxes per hour and total hours used
- Maintain safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local, state and federal requirements
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork
- Wear and follow company uniform standards