DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Process Manager
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleRetail Process Manager
Overview of the Retail Process Manager
The Retail Process Manager of the Primo Exchange business will be responsible for the design and execution of national processes and initiatives to support our customers' growing expectations and demand. Additionally, the position will be accountable for developing and driving analysis and KBI's related to service execution, customer capacity, demand and delivery frequency. The Retail Process Manager will be an influential leader and partner to the Operations group to ensure processes are executed at a high level and to remain agile with changing customer needs. The Retail Process Manager will be comfortable collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners to drive business results while managing to customer needs and expectation.
- Contribute to our customer centric culture by acting with urgency in process development and execution.
- Build relationships with retailers and conduct site visits/audits.
- Tactical execution of identifying and dispatching emergency deliveries if stores are out of stock.
- Analyze data to develop actionable insights about retail customers.
- Lead cross-functional partnerships with Production, Supply Chain, Operations and Sales to drive results.
- Drive OTIF service levels within retail customers through communication, training, and Operations engagement.
- Inspire revenue growth through active analysis of changing customer demands & systemically increasing frequency of visits or capacity at stores as consumption changes.
- Apply logistical acumen & an OPEX focused approach when problem solving to meet customer service expectations.
- BA/BS Degree required (Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics major strongly preferred).
- 3 -- 5 years' experience.
- Practiced cross functional leadership & communication.
- Passion for working safely.
- Strong analytical skills and very comfortable developing actionable insights from large data sets.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in managing metrics and understanding how to solve problems analytically.
- Experience managing and anticipating business challenges and changes.
- Ability to provide insights and information effectively and influence decision makers.
- Ability to be innovative and creative.
- Strong technical ability and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong sales techniques, communications, negotiation and customer service skills is a plus.
- Oracle BI/data extraction experience is a plus.
- Consumer goods/beverage industry experience is a plus.
- Role requires 50% travel -- COVID-19 permitting.
Who we are
Primo Waters North America is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. Primo Water North America offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, Primo Waters can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. Primo Waters North America is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.primowater.com for more information about Primo Waters North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.