DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP of Digital & Customer Applications
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleVP of Digital & Customer Applications
Overview of the VP of Digital and Customer Applications
The VP of Digital and Customer Applications will lead the design, development and implementation of digital and customer facing platforms to transform our Customer Experience capabilities. You and your team will oversee eCommerce, Marketing and Customer Care platforms that should deliver exceptional customer experiences at all touch points across the customer journey. Working closely with Business Partners, IT Partners and 3rd Party providers you will build the Strategic Roadmap for our technical platforms and help deliver on our promise of Customer For Life.
- Lead the selection, design and development of new applications and platforms support eCommerce, Digital, Marketing and Customer Service functions of the business
- Create and drive strategies that will improve customer experiences across all touch points driving revenue, customer satisfaction and retention
- Attract, retain, manage and mentor a team with expertise across all relevant areas of technology.
- Help to develop the Strategy and Direction of the organization's Digital and Customer Facing technology platforms and investments
- Articulate the benefits and constraints of different technology solutions to all relevant stakeholders
- Build, foster and manage relationships with various Business Leaders to ensure cohesive execution around company goals
- Build and manage budget for area of responsibility and contribute to overall IT Financial Stewardship
- Expert knowledge in Digital technology and trends including eCommerce, Mobile Applications and Content Management
- Expert knowledge in Marketing technology and trends including CRM, Campaign Management and Contact Center platforms and services
- Develop eCommerce, digital, mobile and social platform strategy with Business Leaders
- Ability to manage a global team consisting of internal, external and 3rd party providers
- Experience in full stack application development and various application development lifecycles
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to successfully collaborate with team members across multiple divisions
- High School Diploma required, BA preferred
Who We Are
DS Services, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a national provider of direct-to-consumer beverage services within the bottled water, office coffee and filtration service markets. The Company's comprehensive portfolio of beverage service products includes, among other things, three- and five-gallon returnable bottled water, coffee, tea, water dispensers, coffee and tea brewers and water filtration equipment, as well as other ancillary products and services.
The Company owns a number of well-known product brands. Bottled water brands include Alhambra®, Athena® water, Crystal Rock®, Crystal Springs®, Deep Rock®, Hinckley Springs®, Kentwood Springs®, Mount Olympus®, Nursery® water, Sierra Springs®, and Sparkletts®.
DS Services is a subsidiary of Primo Water Corporation, a publicly traded company. Primo Water Corporation is a leading pure-play water solutions provider in North American, Europe and Israel and generates approximately $2.1 billion in annual revenue.
DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.