DXP Enterprises, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Professional (Rotating Equipment)
at DXP Enterprises, Inc.
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Sales Professional include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to develop strategic plans and accurate forecasts for accounts
Communicate well with others internally and externally, and be able to resolve unique customer issues proactively
- Ability to develop assigned sales territory
- Grow and maintain new and existing accounts
- Stay up to date on latest trends for the product line we represent
- Identifying new sales/service opportunities within the territory
- Ability to solve Rotating Equipment problems using product we represent
- Must be aware of the customer's vision and supply chain initiative objectives and be proactive in the process of providing solutions
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with decision makers within each customer organization
- Customer driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals, objectives, new products and cost saving
- Strong process discipline
- Provide DXP monthly reports for each key account highlighting any changes, service problems, challenges from competition, customer projects and initiatives, cost savings reports
Qualifications of the Sales Professional include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 3 years outside sales experience selling industrial supplies such as Rotating Equipment (Pumps)
- Must have customer-service oriented mentality
- Computer literate
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience generating proposals and solutions
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter demonstrated ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Experience maintaining strong, long-term customer relationships with significant add-on/repeat business
- Acceptable driving record required according to company guidelines
Physical Demand: N/A
Working Conditions: Driving to and from customer location
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Travel: Travel within the territory
Education: High School Diploma or GED
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE), is a leading products and service distributor that adds value and total cost savings solutions to industrial customers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. DXP provides innovative pumping solutions, supply chain services and maintenance, repair, operating and production ("MROP") services that emphasize and utilize DXP’s vast product knowledge and technical expertise in rotating equipment, bearings, power transmission, industrial supplies and safety products and services. DXP's breadth of MROP products and service solutions allows DXP to be flexible and customer driven, creating competitive advantages for our customers. DXP’s business segments include Service Centers, Innovative Pumping Solutions and Supply Chain Services.
We’re looking for individuals who are seeking the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with our dynamic company. At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers.
Choose Your Path
The company provides many career options for qualified individuals. The scope of disciplines required and the products created gives employees a broad spectrum of career growth opportunities.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401k, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products.
Training & Development
At DXP, we value the knowledge, diversity and performance our employees have to offer. In our pursuit of excellence, we’re engaging some of the brightest minds while continuing to stay on the leading edge of technology. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development to achieve ongoing success.
Do you want to grow with us? Search for your new career at DXP and become a part of something spectacular. Join the DXP Enterprises Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?