Enercon Industries Corporation.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Enercon Industries Corporation.
ENERCON Services is currently seeking an experienced Distribution Supervisor in the Kennesaw, GA area. This is a unique and challenging opportunity to lead others to success, work on exciting projects and through good business, grow our bottom line revenue and our reputation as a leader in the Engineering Consultation industry. The individual selected for this position will have a natural ability to coach and mentor others, help with client proposals, project scope and assign team talent to project duties.
- Responsible for managing the distribution hardening and non-hardening initiatives
- Knowledge of electrical distribution system design engineering standards, practices and regulatory requirements.
- Problem identification and resolution.
- Review of completed designs and design products to ensure compliance with client, industry and regulatory requirements.
- Review of design products to ensure compliance with quality and consistency expectations.
- Ability to apply client, industry and regulatory standards and requirements to existing distribution system components.
- Develop technical equipment and construction specifications and work scopes
- Provide on-site technical support for select clients during construction and commissioning, as required
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal, client and regulatory counterparts.
- Ability to maintain production in a changing environment.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings
- Ability to pass ENERCON and client specific background checks and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Ability to travel up to 20-25% of the time to client sites (expected to travel at least one time per month) for project and or marketing meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 7 + yrs.’ experience in electrical engineering and design
- Experience working for/with Florida Power & Light (FPL) preferred
- Must be proficient with typical office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows
- Ability and willingness to travel to clients sites as needed (must possess a valid driver's license)
- Ability and willingness to work occasional off hours to support clients and/or meet deadlines (including weekends if necessary)
- Must be self-driven in time management in order to meet deadlines and provide accurate deliverables
- Must be willing to learn new skills on the job with assistance from the Supervisors, Managers and others in the department
ENERCON Services is a long standing and well respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premiere services to companies in the energy, utility and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.