Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cybersecurity Architect/Engineer - Security
at Forsythe Technology
By joining Forsythe, you will help clients make smart IT investment decisions that deliver real results. Whether it’s securing data, managing risk, lowering costs or improving performance , you will work side by side with our Fortune 1000 clients on their data center and business needs.
With Forsythe Data Centers, you have the opportunity to be part of a company that is bringing to market the first facility of its kind with private, secure, and cloud-ready data center suites. The new facility houses a technology evaluation center where clients can see their planned solution in action.
We are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Architect/Engineer to join our National Security Advisory Practice in Atlanta.
This position will focus on analyzing, architecting, designing and implementing cybersecurity projects for client data centers. The Cybersecurity Architect/Engineer has advanced knowledge of Forsythe’s product and service offerings and understands how they can be applied to complex client business requirements
- Work with client in developing updated architecture and deployment plans for agreed upon cybersecurity projects.
- Develop implementation strategy, documentation activities, and designs that comply with technical architecture standards.
- Implement, troubleshoot and/or optimize cybersecurity systems, including hardware and software, on the following solutions:
- Cisco Sourcefire
- Cisco Email Security Appliance
- FireEye CSM, NX, AX and HX
- Symantec PGP
- Carbon Black Protection
Be familiar to assist with Subject Matter Experts in implementing, troubleshooting and/or optimizing the following solutions:
- Palo Alto Networks
- IBM QRadar SIEM
- Microsoft Certificate Authority
- Gemalto Hardware Security Modules
- Ping Identity
- Guidance Software
Able to discuss on and expand on client capabilities to enhance:
- Data Security
- Security Automation and Orchestration
- User Behavior and Entity Analytics
- Cloud and Container Security
- Incident Response
- Security Operations
- Identify, document, communicate, and resolve issues and technical deficiencies.
- Track and manage engagement to the SOW and maintain project financials for multiple medium-sized/medium to high complexity projects.
- Recommend new and unconventional solutions to resolve complex problems based on business goals and data analysis. This includes recommendations to add automation and orchestration to current and new cybersecurity solution sets.
- Build relationships of trust and confidence with a wide variety of client staff including management and technical staff.
- SAT: Consistently achieve high level (4 out of 5) of Customer Satisfaction on engineering engagements by following project manager and technical lead engineer direction.
- Develop best practices, strategies, methodologies, documentation and templates suitable for use by other Sirius personnel.
- Attend training sessions or shadowing activities, and obtain industry related certifications as determined by the Manager.
Security is every employee’s responsibility, if you are aware of a security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Forsythe Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
- Advanced knowledge of company products and services, testing methodology, implementation activities, and system development.
- Demonstrates superior knowledge within area of specialization and continues to develop and expand technical skills.
- Ability to investigate highly complex and important work critical to the organization and the client where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships and lead clients and team members in a consulting environment.
- Proven ability to select methods and techniques that meet technical requirements within the context of best practices and make recommendations to achieve targeted objectives.
- Proven ability to maintain a large, influential network of contacts with visible industry presence.
- Proven ability to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all engagements.
- Communicates in clear, concise and crisp messages to a variety of audiences that instigate appropriate actions.
- Effectively presents in a variety of formal and informal settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, using a variety of presentation methods to sustain the audiences’ engagement.
- Manages time to focus on priorities and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Establishes a collaborative approach to problem solving ensuring that solutions generated by the team are tested and proven.
- Proactively steps into team leadership roles and empowers others to increase contribution and level of responsibility.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint skills.
- Proven ability to organize multiple disparate groups to perform highly complex tasks and guide them in determining how to proceed efficiently.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CISSP required
- CISM, CHS, or equivalent preferred
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor preferred
- Program/Project Management Professional (PgMP/PMP) or equivalent preferred
8-10 years of CyberSecurity consulting experience, including:
- Direct system engineering involving the delivery of hardware, software and services solutions at an enterprise level for the key solutions identified above.
- Direct involvement in working with internal and external teams to implement and troubleshoot moderately complex configuration hardware, software and services.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CISSP required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, IF APPLICABLE:
- Ability to travel up to 60-70% nationwide.
- 10 years of IT security experience required
- 4 years of client facing IT security consulting experience required within Fortune 1000 customer environments
- 4 years of compliance experience with ISO, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, or FISMA/NIST required
- 4 years of supervisory experience managing teams in excess of three people required
- 4 years of Big 4 consulting experience or equivalent preferred
- Experience with security program policies, practices and procedures
- Direct consulting experience involving the security and/or compliance of designated practice solutions at an enterprise level including but not limited to SIEM, DLP, GRC, Integrated Threat Management, Perimeter, Mobility, and Access Control.
- Direct involvement in working with internal and external teams to consult, implement, and troubleshoot security product and services, preferably in areas of perimeter, data protection, compliance and/or eDiscovery.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated presales experience: gathering client requirements, proposing technology solutions, writing Statements of Work or contracts, and winning technology services business
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled