Georgia State University
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanical Equipment Inspector
at Georgia State University
This position is within the Maintenance and Operations Department of Facilities Management Services.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Performs daily operation, preventative maintenance, routine work orders on chillers, split systems, air handling units, pumps, boilers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, variable volume units, unit heaters, air compressors, and pneumatic and electronic HVAC control devices.
- Performs electrical, pneumatic, and electronic HVAC trouble shooting, vibration analysis, nondestructive testing, and other various maintenance testing; and performs proper lubrication maintenance as required.
- Operates and troubleshoots building HVAC systems utilizing the automated computerized Building Automation System. Assists with the planning and scheduling for the preventive maintenance program and coordinates with contractors for maintenance of equipment.
- Prepares inspection, technical, and other reports involving mechanical and building equipment. Performs minor training and supervision of HVAC work and other duties as assigned.
- Replaces building devices that are in need of repair, performs general repair work of doors, windows, floors, and minor electrical wiring, plumbing, and finishing work as assigned.
- Performs other assigned duties.
This job requisition provides a high-level job definition. It is not intended to provide a comprehensive or exclusive list of job duties.
As such, job duties and/or responsibilities within the context of this job requisition may change at the discretion the employee's direct supervisor.