Grady County School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
School Counselor - WMS
at Grady County School District
Preferred minimum qualifications include:
- Eligible for a Georgia Teaching Certificate in School Counseling
To deliver a comprehensive school counseling program to students, addressing their academic, social, and emotional needs
- Deliver, evaluate, revise a developmentally appropriate school counseling curriculum including lesion in academic development, career development, and citizenship.
- Articulate the school counseling program to students, parents, teachers, and community.
- Systematically develop and evaluate planning for high school post secondary options through individual or group planning.
- Provide individual planning sessions for students in areas of academic planning and career awareness
- Conduct small group counseling sessions in response to identified needs within the school system.
- Provide programs to assist in transition to middle school, high school, and post secondary options.
- Provide information and skills to parents, staff, and community to assist them in helping students reach academic, career, and social development goals.
- Assist parents in addressing school related problems; refer parents to outside agencies as needed.
- Monitor and advise students and parents concerning progress toward graduation requirements, programs of study, and post secondary options.
- Assists in the development of goals and objectives for all school programs.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by the principal.
Job Contact Information
|Name||Mr. Michael Best|
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)