Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Relocation Project Supervisor
Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career! We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us. If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
We are looking for a Commercial Relocation Project Supervisor who is the point of contact for physical moves and reconfiguration work, responsible for the activities of movers, installers and other blue collar trade professionals required in a project. The designated leader of projects associated with a core product produced with the Company's business service line. They are responsible for ensuring each project under their oversight is performed timely and that it stays on track through completion. This will include the proper performance of all activities by supervising their assigned supporting staff to ensure the project scope is met and the desired objectives and expectations of the company and the client are met. The Project Supervisor may work closely with the customer and/or a Customer Service staff member in the performance of their duties.
Looking to hire in any of these great cities:
- Responsible for managing their assigned scopes of work, ensuring the activities of all labor under their direction perform the work as required and that it is completed in a timely and accurate manner meeting expectations.
- Provide leadership to the managed crew by communicating project objectives, work schedule, work duties and any building compliance requirements or customer expectations. Ensure that all assigned crew follow safe work practices in order to mitigate injury and loss. Review with the crew any project associated procedural guidelines communicated to the field by our corporate Risk department.
- Assist to manage their portion of a project's budget associated with the assigned scope of work. This will include being aware of when the project's scope of work changes and conveying the details of the change to the assigned Project or Account Manager. Assistance in the formal on-site submittal of such Change Orders may be required by that other GCS staff.
- Utilize knowledge and expertise to request of the other GCS Managers, a deviation from the established policies and procedures if such a need arises. This would include doing so to overcome unforeseen project challenges in order to keep the project properly on task meeting the expected outcome, yet still within company and client guidelines.
- Responsible for the completion of pre and post project paperwork and other documentation, including working closely with Project or Account Manager and/or the Customer for any close out paperwork requirements for which they oversee and with which the Project Supervisor is involved.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read, analyze, and understand general business/company related articles and professional journals.
- Intermediate Microsoft Suite skills.
Equivalent to four years high school, plus one to three years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet