Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-time Tennis Attendant - Community Services
at Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners
Pay: up to $9/hour
$9 - $
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2427649
Overall Job Objective
- Class Summary
- Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation Operations maintains and operates the county's award-winning park system and provides high quality parks and recreation facilities, innovative programs, and quality services to meet the broad-based needs of Gwinnett's diverse population, fostering a sense of community, creating a safe and secure environment, and enhancing Gwinnett's quality of life.
This position will be responsible for assisting with the general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties to maintain a clean interior building and external surroundings of the tennis facility. Duties will also include, but not limited to the following; monitoring activities in a variety of areas, traveling to offsite events/locations, developing and assisting with newsletters and other promotional materials, performing various clerical/receptionist duties such as answering phone calls, greeting customers, providing information to the general public, collecting tennis center fees, making change and receipts for incoming monies, balancing receipts, preparing bank deposits, scheduling court rentals and usage, supervising instructors, clinics, and camps.This position will be located at various tennis facilities throughout the county. The position will require a flexible work schedule including week days and nights as well as weekend days and nights.
This job entails fiduciary responsibility and will require a credit check.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED or sufficient education to follow oral and written instructions.
- Valid Georgia Driver's License.
- Experience in working in a customer service environment preferred.
- Experience in handling money preferred.
- Must be available to work day or evening shift 7 days a week.
- Must be able to travel to different tennis locations within Gwinnett County.
Physical Requirements:Positions in this class typically require: reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, talking, hearing, and seeing. Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.