Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Halcyon Rehab
Occupational Therapist Full Time in Hartwell, GA
- Are you looking for a work/life balance?
- Are you an excellent Occupational Therapist looking for a company that embraces your philosophy dedicated to exceeding patient/family expectations?
- Are you an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about working with adult/senior population in skilled nursing, long-term care, and assisted living settings?
- Would you like to work for a 100% therapist managed & operated company?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to apply for Occupational Therapist (OT, OTR) in Hartwell, GA!!!
Hart Care Center
261 Fairview Avenue
Hartwell, GA 30643
Comprehensive Benefits for Occupational Therapist include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life Insurance – 100% company paid
- Supplemental Life – optional
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Home and Auto Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Corporate Discounts
Work/Life Balance for Occupational Therapist:
- Extremely Generous PTO accrual over 5 weeks/year
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Employee Activity & Recognition Events
- Quarterly Team Building Contests
- Quarterly Company Recognition Awards
Professional Growth & Development for Occupational Therapist:
- Company Continues to Grow/Expand Including New Construction
- New Opportunities in Other Divisions or Leadership, Promotion from Within
- Internal CEU/In-services & Online Education
- Plethora of Comprehensive Continuing Education Courses at no cost to Employees
About the Facility… Hart Care Center is a 117 bed SNF provides our Occupational Therapist with a specious size rehab gym. Our gym is equipped with omnicycles, ultrasound, estim, and much more. PT, OT and SLP all have their own office space.
Building has excellent School System and is within 45minutes of University of Georgia
About Hartwell, GA… In the historic square of Hartwell, Ga., enjoy browsing through the quaint antique stores and unique gift shops offering original regional crafts and fine art. Sip coffee and soak in the artwork at the downtown art gallery with changing exhibitions, shop for fine clothing and dine at one of several restaurants. For entertainment, visit the community theater and a bluegrass music hall with weekly Saturday night performances featuring a live radio broadcast. Situated on the shores of Hartwell Lake is Hart State Outdoor Recreation Area with camping, cabins and lots of lake activities. Area historical sites include the Center of the World Monument and the Hart County Historical Museum.
Our Culture…At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our resident’s. We do more than just meet their physical needs – we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth.
For further information, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Manager
813-388-6857 – Office
Halcyon Rehabilitation is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and employs qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
1. Current state registration/licensure or limited permit as an Occupational Therapist.
2. Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.
3. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and in-services as requested, which may require overnight travel.
4. Ability to work on and comprehend computerized technology.
5. Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
6. Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible format.
1. Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting patients/residents.
2. Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.
3. Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
4. Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.