Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapy Assistant
at Halcyon Rehab
Physical Therapist Moultrie, GA PRN
- Are you an excellent Physical Therapist Assistant looking for a company that embraces your philosophy dedicated to exceeding patient/family expectations?
- Would you enjoy working with rehab teams and clinical specialists, who continually emphasize learning, growing & developing new programs?
- Are you a Physical Therapist Assistant who is passionate about working with adult/senior population in skilled nursing, long term care, & assisted living settings?
- Would you like to work for a 100% therapist managed & operated company?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist Assistant position (PTA, LPTA) in Moultrie, GA!
Comprehensive Benefits for Full-time Physical Therapist Assistant include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life Insurance – 100% company paid
- Supplemental Life – optional
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Home and Auto Insurance
- 401K (also part-time)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Corporate Discounts (also part-time)
Work/Life Balance for Physical Therapist Assistant-
- Extremely Generous PTO accrual over 5 weeks/year (also for part-time, PTO accrual rate based on hours worked)
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Employee Activity & Recognition Events
- Quarterly Team Building Contests
- Quarterly Company Recognition Awards
Professional Growth & Development for Physical Therapist Assistant-
- Company Continues to Grow/Expand Including New Construction
- New Opportunities In Other Divisions or Leadership, Promotion from Within
- Internal CEU/In-services & Online Education
- External CEU Reimbursement up to $750/ year
About the Facility…
Halcyon Rehabilitation is looking for a Part-time Physical Therapist Assistant in Moultrie, GA at our Cobblestone Rehab skilled nursing and long term care facility.
At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our resident’s. We do more than just meet their physical needs – we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth.
For further information, please contact:
Pamela Krbec, CTSI
Director of Talent Acquisition
- Current state registration/licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and in-services as requested, which may require overnight travel.
- Ability to work on and comprehend computerized technology.
- Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible format.
- Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting patients/residents.
- Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies,
- Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be constantly alert for patient/resident
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.