Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Highgate Management
- Requisition ID
- Food and Beverage
- Job Location
- Candler Hotel Atlanta, Curio Collection by Hilton
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu. Highgate also has an expanding presence in key European markets through properties in London, Paris, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague. Highgate’s portfolio of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding $10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the industry’s most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and Seattle.
The Candler Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton is a historical landmark in downtown Atlanta, opening Summer '19.! This 265 room-and-suites lifestyle hotel caters to the curious explorer and those that seek unique destinations.
Highgate expands into Atlanta! The upcoming Candler Hotel Atlanta, Curio Collection by Hilton, will be a 265 room, Lifestyle hotel. This property is set to open in June 2019.
The Cander Hotel is seeking a dyamnic, customer-service oriented Food & Beverage (F&B) Manager! As a F&B Manager s/he is responsible for assisting in coordinating, supervising and directing all aspects of F&B outlet’s operations, while maintaining a profitable F&B outlet and high quality products and service levels. He/she is expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the outlet.
- Supervise outlet personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring all phases of Loss Prevention in the outlet.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure preparation of required reports, including (but not limited to) Wage Progress, payroll, revenue, employee Schedules, quarterly actions plans.
- Monitor quality of service in F&B outlet.
- Assist in menu planning and preparation.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
- Ensure compliance with SOP’s in all outlets.
- Ensure compliance with requisition procedures.
- Be visible on the floor and assist staff as needed during each meal period.
- Conduct staff performance reviews in accordance with Highgate and Hilton Hotel standards.
- Ensure the training of employees on SOP’s and technical job tasks.
- Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training (CARE, One to One), etc.
- Interview candidates for front-of-house F&B positions and follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Complete tip reporting.
- Understand, implement and monitor corporate promotions in outlet (if applicable), including buffet and three-meal concept standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate and Hilton Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, including wearing nametags.
- Comply with Highgate and Hilton Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.