Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Analyst/PC Technician Full Time
at Hughston Clinic
|Title:||Help Desk Analyst/PC Technician Full Time|
|Location:||Main Clinic--Columbus, GA|
- Help desk support.
- Create new employee credentials.
- P.C. technician.
- JHMH interaction with IT support staff.
- Maintain Spiceworks Helpdesk ticketing software.
- Maintain Windows software updates.
- Provides basic PC support to Hughston employees/physicians via desk-side assistance, email or phone. Follows up as necessary to ensure issue(s) corrected.
- Responsible for using prior expertise to determine the root cause of incident(s) reported to the IT department.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with PC’s, laptops, network connectivity, printers and peripherals.
- Support the following platforms: Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Computers, Network Printers, and mobile devices.
- Assists as instructed with build out of computer systems for Clinic use.
- Escalates complex inquiries to appropriate IT personnel.
Education:High School diploma or equivalent required. Advanced education in the IT field a plus. IT Certification(s) preferred.
Special Qualifications:Must have prior experience with Software Installation with strong PC and Network troubleshooting skills. Must have knowledge of Active Directory, Network printer installation, Set up and Troubleshooting. Must have satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
The Hughston Clinic, The Hughston Foundation, The Hughston Surgical Center, Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital participate in E-Verify. This company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.