Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director of Revenue Management
at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
- Location : Company Name
- Pyramid Hotel Group
- Revenue Management
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space is one of the newest hotels to join the PHG Family. Find out today what a career at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Pyramid Hotel Group is fast growing leader in hotel management and seeks a strong, experienced leader to grow along with our company, and to be a part of the culture that puts its people first.
We are currently searching for a Dynamic, Experienced Regional Director of Revenue Management to be based out of the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina which boasts 182 guest-rooms and suites, over 13,000 square feet of meeting space and 3 outlets including our fine dining restaurant, Villa Christina!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all day-to-day revenue management functions at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina (base hotel) as well as overseeing the revenue function in his/her region.
- Maximize overall hotel revenue through effective transient/group inventory and pricing strategies
- Month to month, quarterly and yearly forecasting
- Optimize distribution channels for maximum benefit of penetration
- Monitor and analyze competitive rates and positioning
- Coordinate various activities to further enhance revenue potential; Complete annual hotel room revenue budgets and RevPar index goals
- Identify and interpret market demand
- Analyze competitive hotel information and strategies
- Develop, implement, monitor and control rate strategies and plans
- Develop action plans to counteract any market changes
- STAR report analysis
- Qualified candidates will have at least 1-3 years revenue management experience.
- Hyatt experience required
- Experience in the area markets preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills.