Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Engineer III
Network Engineer III
As an iVision Network Engineer III, you are a part of a Global Engineering Operations Center helping multiple environments ranging in industries on their networking needs. This position requires you to have or obtain technical proficiencies within Cisco Route / Switch, Cisco ASA, F5, Riverbed, Citrix Netscaler, and more.
What You Could Do:
- Troubleshooting experience with WAN technologies (MPLS, MetroE, VPLS, DMVPN)
- Troubleshooting experience with various routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Troubleshooting experience with switching and Layer 2 issues (STP, MST, HSRP)
What You Have Done:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with designing and implementing hub-and-spoke networking configurations
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with designing and implementing security devices (ASA, Sourcefire, Checkpoint, Fortinet)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with load balancers and WAN optimization devices (F5, NetScaler, SilverPeak, Riverbed)
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development – all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we’ve earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let’s engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.