JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Campus Manager in Dublin at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
We are looking for a Campus Technical Lead for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The Campus Technical Lead functions as the professional who assists the Account Director / Senior Facilities Manager, they will support the management of service delivery and operational delivery on a key account. The Campus Technical Lead is responsible for leading the JLL IFM delivery across all aspects of hard services ensuring full statutory compliance on site. The successful candidate will ensure financial management of the FM budget for the site placing superior customer care at the core of all aspects of the day to day operation on site
What this job involves
- Responsible for the delivery of all hard services including supervision and oversight of subcontracted services
- Collaborates with AFM/FM to manage the budget for site including support for project works/Hacks
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among client users by promptly responding to their service requirements.
- Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors to exceed customer expectations at all times
- Demonstrates leadership, gives direction and mentors the JLL team on site to promote engagement and excellency in customer service and delivery
- Management of the Building Management Systems
- Understanding of the critical systems on site including UPS, generator, fire alarm etc. with an ability to support client security teams and their systems
- Ensures compliance with local legislative requirements, JLL and client best practice, policies and procedures.
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all FM activities on site ensuring potential roadblocks are identified and removed
- Supports crisis management planning and process on a site by site basis
- Maintains role as secondary contact for user relative to service requests ensuring all requests are actioned within agreed timeframe.
- Develops a close working relationship with all of the vendors under his/her control to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high quality of service.
- Has ability to address minor technical repairs and is first point of contact relating to all building issues
- Ensures delivery of PPM in line with agreed timelines and monitors vendors to ensure service delivery in line with KPI/SLAs
- Monitors and ensures office housekeeping and cleanliness is delivered to highest quality level
- Communicates in an open, honest, transparent manner at all times with the ability to tailor the message to specific audience and their needs
- Adds value in terms of delivery and innovation
- Proven track record in the management of FM contracts in a professional environment.
- Experience within a fast paced multi-cultural global organization would be beneficial
- Highly motivated, dynamic individual with a passion for customer care
- Demonstrate successful contract management and team management
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Experience in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to network at all levels within the organization
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
- Demonstrate drive to meet deadlines
- Must be prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours where applicable
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified, preferable in operations or engineering.
- Previous experience in related role, in particular within customer environment and Technical FM services with extensive experience of leading an on-site team.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability
- Strong technical knowledge
- Previous experience of plumbing desirable
- Understand key principles of electricity / pressures / flow rates
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.