Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Johns Manville
Johns Manville is recruiting for a Process Technician at our Brunswick, GA facility.
At Johns Manville, we are committed to delivering positive and powerful experiences, because we are successful only when our employees and customers thrive! We are passionate, we care about people, we perform, and we protect others and our environment
The purpose of the Process Engineering Technician role is to maintain and improve the manufacturing processes of Johns Manville s facility. The Process Engineering Technician will be responsible for auditing the performance of a designated workforce, measurement systems and methods of machine reliability and output.
- Troubleshoot and correct process problems related to metric and training issues, equipment modifications and raw material changes
- Utilize engineering resources to develop and implement process controls
- Help implement standardized processes for continuous improvement of productivity, yield, uptime and quality
- Daily oversight of the process identifying potential solutions to process issues that may include metric and or training issues, and equipment modification.
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment
- Utilize customer complaint data to implement process improvements
- Associate s degree OR High School or Technical School diploma with a minimum of 5 years continuous operations manufacturing work experience
- Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing and equipment optimization preferred
- Ability to identify, prioritize and direct production and maintenance operations for day to day and long-term production improvement preferred
- Working knowledge of SOP monitor and setting process perimeters
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Proven ability to lead, plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated focus on safety
- Minimal travel required 0 to 10 days per year
- Work environment is typical of a manufacturing facility May be exposed to environmental conditions of cold, heat, high noise levels, moving mechanical parts, heights, dust mist gas fumes, extensive walking or climbing, etc.
- May be required to lift, carry, push or pull up to and including 25 pounds.