Lennox International (LII)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Manager Lead - Heatcraft
at Lennox International (LII)
- Requisition #
- Shift / Hours
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration is a long-standing leader in the world of commercial refrigeration, providing climate-control solutions to customers in more than 70 countries. Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the cities of Stone Mountain, Columbus and Tifton, Georgia, produce evaporators, condensers, compressor racks, merchandise display cases and other top-quality refrigeration products for their six market-leading brands: Bohn, Larkin, Climate Control, Chandler, Kysor/Warren and InterLink. Heatcraft products are primarily used to preserve food and other perishables in supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants, warehouses and distribution centers, in addition to other applications such as data centers, pharmaceutical and industrial process cooling.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, and Europe.
- Under general direction, this Product Manager prepares marketing strategies and programs for a brand, product or product line.
- Prepares marketing strategies and programs for a brand, product or product line.
- Evaluates product performance to help develop and update company goals and objectives.
- Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products.
- Advises sales team on any relevant product concerns.
- Recommends changes to current product development procedures based on market research and new trends.
- Prepares business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 5 years related experience.
- Requires strong understanding of approaches to assessing and improving the customer value proposition.
- Must be able to apply strong marketing knowledge including branding, product life-cycle, competitive positioning and communications.
- Requires strong cross-functional leadership abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.