Liberty County School System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019-20 Custodian - LCCA
at Liberty County School System
Job Title: Custodian
Reports to: Building Principal
Terms of Employment: 255-Day Calendar/Salary is commensurate with verifiable years of experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Work experience as a custodian, familiarity with chemical safety, floor cleaning/care procedures and the use of appropriate machinery. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Must be a self starter and reliable.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent of Schools may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Assure that the standards set for building cleanliness, basic maintenance and safety procedures are all met and maintained by the custodial staff.
- Supervise the custodial crew to assure job responsibilities are met on a daily basis.
- Actively participate in the daily cleaning maintenance activities required for the facility.
- Areas of cleaning include: floors, tile and carpet, windows, walls, classrooms, common areas, gym, lunchroom, offices, outside grounds areas, and others as assigned.
- Run errands to include pick up and delivery of materials, supplies, and correspondence.
- Keep records of periodic checks of equipment, fire extinguishers, playground items, etc.
- Perform various duties as assigned by the Principal.
- Signed Liberty County School System Authorization for Release of Information form;
- Two recommendations from previous supervisors. Note: One of the recommendations must be be completed by a past immediate supervisor. The other recommendation may be completed by a character reference. If you do not have past employment, we will require two character references to complete the recommendation forms.
- Copy of GED or high school/college diploma or college transcripts.
- A LiveScan check is required with the initial application. a Criminal History check must be completed and on file.
Job Contact Information
Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:00 AM
(Eastern Standard Time)