Marietta City Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Marietta City Schools
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervises students during the lunch period; takes appropriate action as needed to provide a safe and clean environment.
- Establishes acceptable standards of behavior in the cafeteria
- Supervises students entering and leaving the cafeteria and assists students with the seating process
- Supervises the social behavior of students
- Ensures students adhere to cafeteria procedures and rules
- Maintains an orderly, clean, and appetizing environment for students to eat lunch
- Reports inappropriate student behavior to the appropriate personnel
- Dismisses students in an organized manner
- Other duties as assigned by administration
High school diploma or GED required
Experience working with school age children preferred
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Basic food service operations
- Ability to supervise students and assure proper conduct in the lunchroom
- Proper student conduct and discipline
- Possesses interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Maintains health and safety regulations
- Learns district policies and procedures relate to assigned activities
- Works cooperatively with others
The employee is frequently required to walk, stand and use fingers.
The noise level in the work environment is that common to a school facility.
Individuals seeking employment are asked to request a minimum of three (3) confidentially submitted electronic reference surveys via the online application process and provide a resume, which can be included within the application.
The Board of Education of the City of Marietta does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or gender in its employment practices, student programs and dealings with the public.
Estimated Start Date: 08/01/2020
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 12:00 AM
(Eastern Standard Time)