Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Medline Industries
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ENG01004Y
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for performing technical and project engineering duties to improve plant manufacturing performance, reduce costs, improve methods, and assist in machine maintenance and reliability.
The primary responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational, safety, or environmental standards.
- Serve as the technical resource who effectively supports the increase of operational productivity through manufacturing process optimization.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline required
- A minimum of three years experience supporting a high-speed manufacturing facility is preferred, preferably in a non-wovens or paper converting environment.
- A minimum of three years experience with manufacturing processes such as Allen-Bradley PLCs, Siemens Simotion and Simantics, variable speed drives, and ControlLogix.
- Excellent organizational and capital project management skills and planning.
- Experience working with and managing the work of external technical service suppliers .
- Ability to work independently, have a high sense of urgency and a bias for action