Mohawk Industries, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AUTOMATION UTILITY- INDUSTRIAL PARK
at Mohawk Industries, inc.
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
- Job Group
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company – and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge
12 HOUR NIGHT SHIFT
- Responsible for troubleshooting the automatic robot doff system andautomatic guided vehicles (AGVs) used in twisting/heatset.
- Responsible for updating the automation system computer program to reset, delet, or create a command to return the system back to operation.
- Responsible for doffing the twister and transporting the yarn to the correct location as needed or as assigned by the supervisor.
- Responsible for giving breaks to heatset operators.
- Expector to maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position.
- Expected to follow all safety regulations associated with position.
- Responsible for other various job duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Good analytical, organizational, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to priortize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50LBS.
- Must be LOTO certified or acquire certification.
- Must be qualified or acquire qualification to drive the pack mule.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.