Mohawk Industries, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Management Specialist - Supply Chain
at Mohawk Industries, inc.
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
- Job Group
This position plays a critical role in the maintenance of Manufacturing Master Data for the entire Supply Chain system, both locally and globally. Responsible for identifying, defining, cleansing and maintaining data that drives the Supply Chain system at Mohawk.
- Interacts with all manufacturing areas and all levels of management
- Receives, analyzes, and processes large volumes of machine rates, capacity efficiencies, schedules, and changeover requirements
- Serves as lead resource for the business for entering and maintaining Manufacturing Master Data support
- Maintains information that will be used by the Supply Chain system
- Receives data in spreadsheets, text files, handwritten forms, emails or by phone
- Translates information into proper format and inputs manually or electronically into the CAMS database in strict compliance with Mohawk’s Data Governance Policy
- Performs review and analysis of audit reports as requested
- Provides testing support for new system enhancements and project implementation
- Ensures that Master Data Management (MDM) Data Governance Policies are adhered to
- Serves in supporting role on ongoing projects and other special projects involving manufacturing processes or systems
- Researches, analyses and reports all aspects of master data concerns or requests
- Interacts with industrial Engineers, Department and Plant Managers, and Vice Presidents of Manufacturing and Planning. Limited contact with suppliers, equipment vendors, and similar external entities
- Performs other duties as assigned or as business dictates
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Demonstrated knowledge of carpet manufacturing machinery, pricing, scheduling and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks, meet scheduled deadlines
- 3 – 5 years previous data entry or customer service experience.
- Experience with Mohawk products, SKU structures and inventory systems preferred
- Prior experience in a carpet manufacturer environment with demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing and machinery.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook). Working knowledge of AS400, CAMS, and ASC SEQUEL and ability to use databases and other computer systems.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.