Mohawk Industries, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MANAGER FIELD SERVICES I
at Mohawk Industries, inc.
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
- Job Group
- Customer Experience
This position preforms field services claims inspections of product issues in the cycle of service and process improvement efforts based upon key drivers of employee and customer satisfaction. Will work with sales, management, and claims to plan, review and control budget and ensure the cost-effective delivery of quality field services issues (inspections, training) that enhance internal culture and external customer perception to resolve issues.
- Partner with claims, customer service, sales, manufacturing, and end-user to resolve issues with claims.
- Assist in developing marketing materials to support field services in all commercial products (i.e. installation guidelines, warranties, etc.)
- Assist and often perform field correctional services such as inspection, shearing, color-blending, repair or demonstrate repair of hard surface material, etc.
- Assist in conducting classes with outside vendors, new sales staff and internal personnel.
- Assist in developing and testing adhesives.
- Make mass presentations to customers and sales staff regarding installation, maintenance and other issues.
- Conduct trials and issue recommendations to product development and manufacturing regarding new products across the commercial product lines.
- Provide on-site installation expertise for large and/or difficult jobs.
- Assist customer and/or installer over the phone or in person to resolve job stops or installation issues.
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required skills and knowledge to perform the essential function of the job and 6+years of progressively responsible job specific experience that includes:
- 5+ years in a sales environment, working directly in support of a diverse sales force or sales service role
- Minimum of 3 years supervisor/leadership experience role in an environment of comparable size and diversity.
- Proficient using a PC and other department specific databases and/or systems
- Knowledge of Mohawk’s organizational and functional operating structure, products, administrative procedures and policies.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures as it relates to employee relations, hiring, terminations, benefit and compensation plans and administrative guidelines.
- Knowledge of budgeting and expense control to plan, implement and control expenditure while maintaining and improving quality standards
- Verbal, written and interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills in order to effectively interact with senior management and internal & external customers
- Ability and willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions; ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas; ability to work in a high-pressure environment and exercise good judgment to resolve problems in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deals with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Demonstrated people skills to effectively lead and direct a diverse work group to achieve results individually and through team efforts. Desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to communicate with others in an antagonistic situation using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.