Mohawk Industries, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OPERATIONS ANALYST- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
at Mohawk Industries, inc.
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
- Job Group
This Operations Analyst is responsible for managing PowerBI Reporting for multiple business units. It will support reporting needs as required for the VP of Continuous Improvement and Management Reporting.
- Streamline reporting processes to provide accurate and timely information to Manufacturing Management
- Works directly with Manufacturing Management to understand the business needs as it pertains to data management and performance
Developing PowerBI reports for all segments of Residential Manufacturing
Using excel, AS400, SQL ViewPoint, and Miscrosoft SQL Server to develop automated reporting through PowerBI utilizing Mohawk’s data warehouse and other sources
General system maintenance
Line of communication for end users to include training on each report developed
Communicate and work with Mohawk IS to improve processes
Utilizes PowerBI to streamline manufacturing management reporting
Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors in Management Information Systems or equivalent field
- Proficient in PowerBI software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient in SQL programming
- Experience in database design
- Broad knowledge of PowerBI software
- Broad knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project)
- Broad knowledge of SQL programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of management, internal and external customers, vendors and subscribers
- Good mathematical skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proven ability to maintain high level of confidential information
- Ability to use judgment, discretion, confidentiality, initiative, organization skills and the use of care and accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high quality material with meticulous attention to detail
- Must have ability to work with limited supervision and prioritize work to meet each customer’s needs, requiring a high level of organization
Normal office environment
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.