Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NBS Time Management, Training & Learning Associate
at nestle USA
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 170000W0
Categories: Human Resources - Training & Development, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Education - Training
Execute accurately and timely daily operational activities and functions:
- Manage the Time Management, badging corrections, leaves, technical issues.
- Support Line Managers on Time Management guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide reports on Time Management (holidays, flextime, overtime, illness, accident…)
- Sends notification to Line Manager (Market) of the Employees Time Card Approval Cut-off Schedule.
- Checks Time Exceptions, Missed Punches, Absences and Unscheduled hours.
- Ensures Sign-off of Time Cards or records for all employees concerned for Interface.
- Runs Time Detail Reports.
- Ensure the course logistics.
- Ensure all training materials are made available for each speaker
- Confirms Speakers' participation
- Manage Purchasing process
- Prepare and send administrative information to participants (pre-reading documents & work)
- Correspondence with markets for Visas
- Answer to participants requests
- Organize social activities
- Setup the quest for the course assessment
- Manage training rooms arrangement as well as working group rooms, documentations,...
- Ensure post-evaluation performed after 3 months