Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Documentation Coordinator
Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative company to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees and over 140 locations nationwide Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab equipment supplier, and remains committed to a strong local focus. We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our team.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Documentation Coordinator is responsible for submission and retrieval of medical documentation to physician/referral source to ensure medical necessity required for funding.
- Obtain medical documentation for required funding approval utilizing both telephone and facsimile.
- Respond to all internal and external customers in a timely & professional manner.
- Communicate effectively with branch personnel in regards to order processing.
- Provide support for various business processes and innovations including departmental standard operating procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- High School diploma/GED required; Associates degree preferred.
- Six months medical documentation related experience or training preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Able to use technology to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills.
- Listens well and retains instructions; accepts constructive feedback from supervisor.
- A track record of being consistent with attendance and prompt arrival at work and meetings.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the Numotion Mission.
At Numotion, we are committed to meeting the needs of those we serve, and our employees. Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
See Attached Job Description