Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Product Manager
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Payment Systems- Information Technology
The Corporate Payments Senior Product Manager is responsible for guiding the strategic product direction of Priority Commercial Payments, focused on the virtual card / electronic Accounts Payable segment. The individual is responsible for the product roadmap, development and implementation, opportunity identification, business case development, industry research, and new product introduction across the product set. Responsibilities include a strong focus on driving revenue, thought leadership, market support, and client experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Articulate client needs across segment, and translate them into market leading products, features and services.
- Product management experience in B2B payments, especially virtual cards and electronic Accounts Payable
- Act as Product Owner in agile development process, submitting thorough user stories for development
- Maintain industry knowledge and enhance subject matter expertise, identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviors, and keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate sales, marketing, product development, implementations and client support with vendor partners and other internal service partners.
- Work closely with senior and executive level management.
- Follow a cyclical process of financial review, forecasting, idea generation, opportunity sizing, business case preparation, product development, and commercialization.
- Build and develop consensus within the organization through frequent interaction with stakeholders including technology, operations, sales, marketing, legal/compliance and Fleet teams.
- Deliver training internally to convey an understanding of the products and client usage.
- Develop and maintain client-facing collateral and internal documentation to support sales and commercialization processes.
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the payments industry with an emphasis on card products.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to create and conduct executive level presentations, present at industry events, and interface with clients as appropriate.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and achieve targeted completion dates.
- A team player with proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external partners including finance, technology, operations, sales, marketing, legal/compliance, fleet and vendors.
- Proven ability to assess and enhance product effectiveness and market receptiveness.
- Process improvement orientation. A proven ability to recommend solutions, champion change, manage implementation, influence others, and foster teamwork.
- Must know the basics of Microsoft Office and the Google Suite of products, including but not limited to email, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be organized.
- Highly professional demeanor and appearance.
- Must be able to resolve problems on a daily basis, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Must be able to to receive and analyze data.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the customer service field.
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree and industry experience preferred.
Traditional Physical Requirements
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires ability to work in open concept office team environment where other team members are interacting.
- Ability to work until the necessary tasks are completed.