Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
POS Technical Specialist
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Payment System-Operations
Entry Level position responsible for building and editing terminal files for select POS terminals, download procedures and / or managing equipment procurement on behalf of our sales agents / offices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Provides support of agent/Independent Sales Organizations with service and sales issues.
- Ensures clients receive required service within established time frames
- Processes orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Works on different vendor applications to accomplish tasks.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations and responds promptly. Responds to requests to improve service.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; able to handle a situation under pressure and find a solution; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Meets productivity standards and expectations. Strives to increase productivity.
- Is consistently at work on time and is dressed appropriately
- Balances team and individual responsibilities, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
- Writes and speaks clearly and uses correct grammar. Responds to questions and issues positively.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School degree and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Traditional Physical Requirements
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires the ability to lift 10 pounds.
- Requires a normal range of hearing and vision (with or without correction).