Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supplier Enablement Account Manager B2B
at Priority Payment Systems
American Express-AMEX- BIP
The Supplier Enablement channel partners with Organizations to make it simple for Suppliers/Merchants to migrate to B2B Card Payments. These payment platforms allow Buyers to centralize multiple payment methods onto a single, secure online portal to streamline processes and improve visibility by gaining greater control over payments.
The Supplier Enablement Account Manager is responsible for driving Merchant acceptance of B2B Card Solutions on behalf of a major financial institution, as well as identifying and solving merchant issues that can undermine acceptance. The Account Manager will work directly with Clients to successfully implement, manage, maintain, and grow a portfolio of accounts. The Account Manager will report directly to the Senior VP of the Priority B2b Division and work closely with the B2B Supplier Enrollment Manager.
This position will also participate in the broader B2B Card environment to help drive the changes necessary to improve acceptance of B2B Card Payments.
- Works with Buyer/FI to develop Sales and Implementation strategies
- Manages Buyer relationship, responsible for ensuring Buyer satisfaction
- Follow-up and monitor progress of Supplier/Merchant accounts across various sales channels
- Provide and ad-hoc reporting to Buyers on progress of Supplier/Merchant activations
- Act as a liaison between various sales channels to resolve any questions of fill any date/information gaps
- Reports to management on progress towards business goals
- Communicates/interfaces regularly with Buyer/FIs
- Builds relationships with internal and external staff to ensure Buyer/FI expectations are being met
- Utilize inControl and other tools to solve merchant issues associated with B2B Card processing, leading the supplier support desk
- Identifies sales opportunities and assists Sales and Support teams with closing the sale
- Conduct post close activities by monitoring Supplier/Merchant performance to bridge any gaps between estimated and actual volume and Interchange differential
- Excellent customer service acumen and relationship building skills
- Excellent ability to articulate the value of all Products and Services
- Excellent Communication, and Time Management Skills
- Ability to Meet/Exceed individual and team goals as outlined by Leadership
- Maturity to work within and contribute to an expanding organization
- Excellent problem solving ability, with the ability to articulate the process improvements that might be necessary
- Advance level of expertise in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Minimum 4 Year degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 Years sales experience in credit card processing/merchant acquiring, mortgage lending, insurance sales or recruiting. Will consider other B2B experience with a proven track record of success
- Minimum of 2 Years in relationship management experience
- Solid track record of managing multi-million dollar, multi-location programs, revenue and business growth
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, both in a team and individual setting
- A qualified candidate must be able to build rapport, communicate effectively with a diverse group of customers and management levels
- Must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
This position has a base salary, incentive, with a benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance, paid time off and a matched 401(k).